As neutral facilitators we help you structure meetings and work through difficult issues. We work with a range of organizations including government entities, business teams, and nonprofit organizations. We are experienced with both developing and implementing public engagement strategies and we work with a range of processes and groups both large and small. We can help you think things through. Take a look at our blog to learn more about the skills we use.
We have facilitated a number of different strategic planning processes for businesses and nonprofits and you can learn more about those services here. Other engagements include the facilitation of:
- The development of an implementation plan for a city-wide vision;
- Partnership discussions on succession;
- Architectural charrettes related to design and master planning;
- Large group discussions on policy issues;
- Board meetings;
- Discussion among public entities on budgets and sharing funds.