Welcome to The Communications Center, Inc.
OUR MISSION: The Communications Center helps individuals, organizations, and communities improve communication and thinking skills so they can work better together.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT:
- We help you make lasting and productive improvements in how you work.
- We teach your team the skills we use.
- We focus on the thinking and communication skills that help you work through difficult issues.
- We customize our trainings and services for your group and your issues so that you don't have to struggle to translate theory into practice.
- We don't leave you hanging after the program or matter is done - we provide follow up activities and support.
NEWS AND UPDATES:
- We were selected by the National Institute for Civil Discourse to write an essay offering ideas for starting a national conversation on gun violence. Read the essay on our blog today!
- We recently published our Civic Health Diagnostic Workbook. Learn more, review sample worksheets, and buy your copy today!
- We sponsored a video series on Civility and Civil Dialogue for the American Bar Association's Mediation Week in October 2011. A description for each video, a link for viewing, and discussion questions are available at our blog and all of the videos can be viewed at VTC Stream.
- Read articles we wrote for the Missouri Municipal review and find other resources on our blog.
- Want to learn more about civic engagement? Look at our Resources page or visit our blog.
- An alliance with Kaleidoscope Videoconferencing provides new options for program delivery.